New Program for Legion Members|
The Royal Canadian Legion now has a new program in place called MemberPerks. The program was put
in place to give the membership discounts in various products and services. Below are the steps for
creating a personal profile on the Royal Canadian Legion and the steps for creating an account to use the
Steps for creating a personal profile.
Go to the Royal Canadian Legion Dominion Command website: https://legion.ca
Steps for Creating an Account with MemberPerks.
- Go to Member Login (upper right hand corner of the screen) and click on it.
- Click on the button “Create Your Online Profile”.
- On the next screen you will need to fill in your legion membership number. found on the front of
your membership card, followed by your email
address, phone number and a password.
- Then click on “Register”.
- You will then receive an email giving you instructions on how to login.
Note: This program is free to all legion members.
- Go to the member login page and login, after which a new screen will appear.
- At the top left on the ribbon of this screen you will see “Who we are”. Click on this.
- There will be a drop-down box with options. Click on “Affiliated Organizations”.
- A new screen will come up. Click on the MemberPerks program.
- A new screen will come up saying memberperks “login” or “register today”.
- Click on “register today” and fill out the information requested.
- Continue to answer the prompts as the new screens come up.
- One question that you will be asked is your location. Answering this question is important because
then the memberperks tailors the perks to 50 km (default setting) from your home.
- You should then get a screen that shows the perks for your area.
- If you want to change a location or your preferences click on the “home” tab where you can change
the distance from home or add another location.
- When you find a perk that you want to use, click on the perk and it will tell you how to use it such
as “in store” or “telephone” etc.
- Once you click on the option you can then print the perk or use it on a mobile device. Printing the
perk or using the mobile device gives a barcode that the establishment then scans for the discount.